Report a phishing email
You can report an email that you suspect as phishing. The way you report the email is based on the policy your admin configures. The options for sending the email are as a forward or as an attachment.
The default setting in the policy is Report via attachment (.eml).
For more information on administrative policies for Secure Mail, see MDX policies for mobile productivity apps at a glance. Admins configure these policies in Citrix Endpoint Management.
This feature is available for iOS and Android.
Report a phishing email as a forward
You can forward suspicious messages to email addresses that admins configure. To enable this feature, your admin must configure the Report Phishing Email Address policy for Secure Mail.
- The Report as Phishing feature is supported for individual emails only. You can’t report an entire conversation.
- For an IBM Lotus notes server, phishing mails are reported as an attachment. The attachment goes to an email address or addresses that an admin configures.
- The original email isn’t deleted or hidden from the Inbox.
- After you report a phishing email, future emails from that sender aren’t blocked automatically.
- After you report a phishing email, the subject line is unchanged.
- Do one of the following:
Open an email, tap the More icon, and then tap Report as phishing.
Swipe left on the email you suspect of phishing and then tap More.
From the slide-out, tap Report as phishing.
On the confirmation box, tap Report.
The email is forwarded to the email address or addresses that your admin configured in the Report Phishing Email Address policy.
Report a phishing email as an attachment
You can send a suspected phishing message as an attachment to an email address or to a list of email addresses. Your admin configures the addresses in the Report Phishing Email Address policy.
- Swipe-left and then tap More.
- Tap Report as phishing.
Tap REPORT AND DELETE to confirm.
The email is reported to the address or addresses that the admin configured.