Start a Slack chat with email recipients
In Secure Mail, you can take your email conversation over to the Slack app.
With this feature, you can do the following:
- Seamlessly switch from mail to a Slack conversation.
- Create a Slack group conversation with your mail recipients.
- Create a direct message in Slack with your mail recipient.
This feature is available for iOS and Android.
Before you start
Integrate your Slack account with Secure Mail on your device. See the Citrix Product Documentation article, to enable this feature on your device.
For administrative prerequisites, see the prerequisites in the Citrix Product Documentation article, Secure Mail integration with Slack.
To start a Slack conversation
- Open any email conversation in Secure Mail and then tap the reply button.
- Tap Chat in Slack from the available options. The conversation switches over to Slack with the recipients in the email.