The following options are listed under the Settings tab:
- Manage accounts
- Store settings
- Security token
- TLS version
- Citrix Casting
- Help & Support
- Send feedback to Citrix
- Rate your experience
Use the Manage accounts option both to view the list of configured store and to add a new store.
Use the Screen resolution option to select the size of the resolution for the session display. The resolution set using this option is independent of the display settings set on your device. By default, the screen resolution is set to Fit screen.
Select one of the following resolution options:
- Match server – Indicates that the resolution as set in the server is used on the client, thereby, matching the server resolution.
- Fit screen – The default option. The resolution is adjusted according to the size of the device display such as mobile, tab etc. Depending on where you are accessing the Workspace app from, the resolution is matched.
- Optimize for high resolution – The resolution always aims for high resolution for better display.
- Optimize for metro apps - This option allows the screen and the apps to look slightly larger.
Select Predictive text option to enable suggestive words when typing in a text field.
Enables or disables Extended keyboard in a session.
Select Extended keys option to allow you to configure keys to perform a special task. For example, Alt + Ctrl + Function keys displays as part of the Extended keyboard.
Allows you to type the double-byte characters (such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean characters) directly at the insertion point in a session.
Automatically synchronizes the keyboard layout of the VDA with that of the client device.
If your administrator enables audio for mobile devices, you can listen to the audio from a meeting, training session, or webinar with applications in Citrix Workspace app.
This setting lets you listen only. Citrix Workspace app does not offer bi-directional audio.
You can enable the Security token on the client only if the configured store is RSA enabled.
On your device, before installing a software token, ensure that the date and time are correct, which is required for authentication to occur.
- On your device, open the email with the
.sdtidfile, which is the file extension for the token.
- Tap (or double tap) the file to run it and install the token.
After installing the software token, manage the account in Citrix Workspace app by tapping the Android icon and select Accounts.
- Token serial number – Displays the serial number of the Security token.
- Token expiration date – Displays the Security token expiry date.
- RSA software token - Flag to enable or disable RSA token on the client.
- Get passcode - Displays passcode.
- Delete Token - Deletes the saved token from the client.
Use this option to select the minimum version of TLS. By default, the TLS version on the client is set to Default. The other available options are:
- TLS v1.1
- TLS v1.2
- NetScaler Compatibility Mode
Following options can be configured from the Advanced option:
- Ask before exiting – Citrix Workspace app displays a prompt to confirm your exit.
- Clipboard – This option lets you use the clipboard operations such as Cut, Copy, Paste in a session.
- EDT - Allows Citrix Workspace app to select Enlightened Data Transport (EDT) in preference to TCP whenever possible to optimize data transport.
- EDT Stack Parameters - Use this option to enable CustomMTU settings of EDT.
- Display orientation – This option allows you to select the orientation of the display based on the device position. By default, Automatic is selected. You can also set it to Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Keep display on – This option allows you to keep the display active without putting the screen to sleep.
- Certificate validation
- Allow legacy store access – Allows you to access the old versions of the store.
Send usage statistics - This option gathers anonymous configuration, events, properties, and usage data from Citrix Workspace app. The data is then automatically sent to Citrix to help Citrix improve the quality, reliability, and performance of Workspace app. No user identifiable information is collected from the customer environment.
Disabling this setting does not disable additional logging that your administrator might have enabled.
- Auto USB redirection - This option enables automatic redirection of arbitrary USB devices from client machine to the VDA.
- Disable network monitoring messages - This option disables the messages about network. These messages help monitor your network performance and make sure all resources are used optimally.
Help & Support
Send feedback to Citrix
Tap Send feedback to Citrix option. Double tap the component or product you wish to submit feedback on.
The Report an issue dialog appears
Provide the required information and click Send to submit the feedback. You can also add screenshots.
Tap Log Options to help Citrix to troubleshoot, and, in cases of complicated issues, facilitate support.
In the Log Options dialog, you can:
- Upload a log file
- Set the priority
- Clear log history
- Reproduce the issue
Tap Help to open the User Help documentation.
Rate your experience
Tap Rate your experience to provide ratings on your experience with Citrix Workspace app.
Tap About to get details about Citrix Workspace app.