Uninstall Citrix Workspace app for Mac
You can now simply drag or move the Citrix Workspace app icon into the bin to completely uninstall the Citrix Workspace app for Mac.
To uninstall the Citrix Workspace app, do the following:
- Close the Citrix Workspace app, if it’s running.
To close the Citrix Workspace app, do the following:
- Navigate to the quick access menu.
- Click the Account icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Quit from the list of options.
If you don’t close the Citrix Workspace app as per the preceding steps, you might get the following error message after perfoming the next step:
The item “Citrix Workspace” can’t be moved to the Trash because it’s open.
Drag the Citrix Workspace app from the Applications folder to the bin. Alternatively, you can right-click the Citrix Workspace app and select Options > Move to Bin.
- Provide your system credentials when prompted.
- Close all running apps (Citrix Workspace) and click Continue to confirm. The Citrix Workspace app and all its system files are deleted from your device.
You can also uninstall Citrix Workspace app for Mac by opening the .dmg file that you downloaded to install the app. If the
CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg file is no longer on your computer, download the file again from Citrix Downloads.
To uninstall the app, open the
CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg file, select Uninstall Citrix Workspace app, and follow the on-screen instructions.