Citrix Workspace app for Mac
The Files page provides quick and easy access to your files, folders, favorites, and more.
- Click Favorites to see and access the files and folders you’ve highlighted as favorites for quick access.
- Click Personal Folders to see the files and folders in your account. Click the blue + icon to access to Upload, Request Files, Create Folder, Create Note, and Create URL options.
- Click Shared Folders to view all folders that other users have shared with you. Click the blue + icon to access the Create Folder option.
- Click Network Shares to connect to shared folders across the organization. You might also have connections to third-party cloud services, such as Box and OneDrive.
- Click Feedback and Approval to begin a workflow for a document for others to leave feedback and approve.
- Click Inbox to see a list of files sent to you by other users.
- Click Recycle Bin to see the files that you’ve removed from your folders and files lists. Select which files you want to delete using the check box, and then click Delete Permanently to remove them from your account.
In this article