Secure SaaS app with embedded browser
Citrix Workspace app includes an embedded browser to launch the SaaS apps.
- In the workspace for web, the SaaS app launches only in the default browser set on the client instead of the Citrix Workspace browser.
- The user experience between an ICA session app and a secure SaaS app might vary.
The embedded browser supports operations such as:
The support for these operations in Citrix Workspace app is based on the policy configuration set in the Citrix Secure Private Access.
Launching an app
- You can launch a SaaS app if your administrator has configured the app in the Citrix Secure Private Access policy configuration.
- The changes made to the policy configuration are applied after you restart the SaaS app session.
For more information, see Citrix Secure Private Access section in the Citrix Product documentation.
To launch a SaaS app, perform the following steps:
Configure Citrix Workspace app with the Citrix Cloud Store URL that is SaaS entitled.
- Log on to Citrix Workspace app with your domain user credentials. The configured SaaS apps are displayed.
Click the app icon to launch it.
The app is launched. You’re signed-in to the app automatically if single sign-on is enabled.