Create a template
Follow these steps to create a template:
- From the Citrix RightSignature dashboard, select Templates in the left menu bar, then select Create Template.
- Select Upload A File to open the document you want to build a template with.
- If replacing the underlying source file used to create the template, select the red x. Afterwards, select the new source file of the template.
- Select Prepare Document to continue editing.
First, edit the roles on the template - change the role names, edit the order, or add/delete roles.
Select Next: Place Fields to create the signer and annotation fields for the template.
Next use the document overlay options to add, change, and remove various types of fields. When finished with edits to the document, click Next: Review.
- When you are finished editing, select Create Template.