The Files tab gives you easy and quick access to your files, folders, favorites, and more.
- Click Favorites to see and access the files and folders you’ve highlighted as favorites for quick access.
- Click Personal Folders to see the files and folders in your account. Click the blue + icon to access to Upload, Request Files, Create Folder, Create Note, and Create URL options.
- Click Shared Folders to view all folders that other users have shared with you. Click the blue + icon to access to Create Folder option.
- Click Network Shares to connect to your company’s shared folders across the organization. You might also have connections to third-party cloud services, such as Box and OneDrive.
- Click Feedback and Approval to begin a workflow for a document for others to leave feedback and approve.
- Click Inbox to see a list of files sent to you by other users.
- Click Recycle Bin to see files you have removed from your folders and files lists. Select which files you want to delete using the check box, and then click Delete Permanently to remove them from your account.
Configure download location for Citrix Files using Advanced Preferences
You can set the download location using either the Advanced Preferences dialog or the Registry editor.
To configure download location for Citrix Files using Advanced Preferences
- Right-click the Citrix Workspace app icon from the notification area and select Advanced Preferences.
- Select Citrix Files. The Citrix Files dialog appears.
- Select one of the following options:
- Save files to – Allows you to select the default location for Citrix Files downloads. Click Change and select the preferred download location.
- Ask for each download – A prompt appears for every download, asking you to browse to location.
- Click Apply.
- Restart the Citrix Workspace app session for the changes to take effect.
For information on configuring download location using the Registry editor, see the Configuring download location for Citrix Files using the Registry editor section in Citrix Product Documentation.