Citrix Workspace app lets the operating system control the session resolution.
The feature is disabled by default. When disabled, the session scaling follows the operating system resolution.
To configure DPI scaling
You can hide all or part of the Advanced Preferences sheet available from the Citrix Workspace app icon in the notification area. For more information, see the Hiding the Advanced Preferences sheet section in the Citrix Product Documentation.
- Right-click Citrix Workspace app from the notification area.
Select Advanced Preferences and click High DPI.
The DPI settings dialog appears.
- Change the settings as required. By default, the option Let the operating system scale the resolution is selected.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Citrix Workspace app session for the changes to take effect.
- Even when this feature is enabled, a slight blur might occur in the desktop viewer.
- In a session, when you change the DPI settings and relaunch it, the size of the session window might not be appropriate. As a workaround, resize the session window.
For information about troubleshooting issues with DPI scaling, see Knowledge Center article CTX230017.