Citrix Workspace app for Microsoft Teams
The Citrix Workspace app for Microsoft Teams allows you to access ShareFile documents and share them in Microsoft Teams in a quick and efficient manner. Share the content in personal chats, group chats, and in channels.
Ensure that your admin has done the following:
- Enabled access to the Microsoft Teams App Store.
- Enabled the Citrix Workspace for Microsoft Teams integration.
Setting up the application
- Install the app directly from the Microsoft Teams App Store.
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams account once your admin has enabled the Citrix Workspace integration. You receive a welcome message explaining the basic functionality, and the workspace icon is included in your message extension tray. Use this icon to upload and share files.
Click the ellipsis on the bottom tray icon to view all the applications, then select Citrix Workspace. The app prompts you to sign in.
If you’re signing in with the Workspace credentials, select Sign in with Citrix Workspace.
- Share files from the Citrix Workspace to Microsoft Teams once you sign in.
When you or the admin save Citrix Workspace app as a favorite, the app appears in the left navigation panel.
Share files in a Microsoft Teams chat using the following steps:
Access all your files once you sign in. You can also browse by categories.
Select the file that you want to share and click Share.
The channel members will see a thumbnail once the file is shared.
- When you share a link with multiple files, the content viewer renders only the first file. To view all the files, access the link via ShareFile.
- If you do not have the Citrix Workspace app for Microsoft Teams and receive a shared link, there’s no action when you click the link.